Apart from the two big cities that can host events of any size, there are still many other possibilities in other areas of Spain.
BARCELONA, THE MEDITERRANEAN CAPITAL OF INNOVATION
On the top 5 destinations for International meetings in the world, the beautiful City of Barcelona has all you need no matter the size of your event.
* HOTELS: The city’s 397 hotels offer more than 70.000 beds
* CONFERENCE CENTERS: 5 conference centers including the biggest one in Southern Europe
* AIRPORT: Barcelona Airport El Prat receives close to 40.000.000 passengers per year. Being the 10th European airport by passenger number, it connects the city with the four continents
* ADDITIONAL VALUES: A world class destination with UNESCO Heritage sites. Gastronomy, dynamism and a great weather all year round
MADRID. THE COSMOPOLITAN CAPITAL OF THE KINGDOM OF SPAIN
Positioned just behind Barcelona in the ICCA Top-10 list, yet beating it in the number of meetings, Madrid, the Capital of Spain is also one of the main meetings and conferences destination in the world.
* HOTELS: More than 50.000 beds in hotels of 5* and 4* hotels
* CONFERENCE CENTERS: IFEMA as one of the leader convention and exhibition centers in Europe among others
* AIRPORT: Adolfo Suarez Airport rated the 6th biggest airport by passenger movement in Europe with more than 41 million passengers per year
* ADDITIONAL VALUES: A vibrant City with an impressive cultural heritage, unique in Europe